Product Information & Sizing
Our Suspenders Range from 14" to 54" in Length to fit Everyone in the Family...
SIZING: To figure out what size would be best, measure over the shoulder from back right to front left - waist to waist. Choose the next size up for Comfort when close to Measurements listed.
Children's & Infant Suspenders - Totally Adjustable with X-Back & 4 Clips
- *XXXS Infant 14" Max Length = Ages 0 to 4 Months
- *XXS Infant 18" Max Length = Ages 4 to 8 Months
- *XS Infant 22" Max Length = Ages 8 to 12 Months
- Small 26" Max Length = Ages 1 to 5 Years
- Medium 30" Max Length = Ages 5 to 8 Years
- Large 34" Max Length = Ages 8 to Small 12
These sizes are a Guide. Children who are large for their age grouping should go into the next size
Adult Suspenders - 4 Clip with X-Back unless otherwise noted - Totally Adjustable
- Junior Adult = 38" Max Length - fitting tall children and petite adults (*Available in select styles)
- Regular = 42" Max Length - fitting the average man, women and large (tall) children.
- Big & Tall or XL = 50" Max Length - fitting long-waisted (even short guys who wear their pants real low), those heavy set guys, thick chested men and individuals over 6 feet tall
- Some Suspenders are available in Longer Lengths upon request.
- All EZ Styles = 46" & 54" Max Length with Super Grip Non-Metal Clips
Button-On Braces/Suspenders - Totally Adjustable
- Run longer than Regular Length Clip Suspender - around 47" Maximum Length
- Fits most Women and Average to Large Men
- Made in the USA with Quality Leather Ends
- Y-Back with coordinating elastic for Stretch in Back
- Solid Colors Now Available in Children's Sizes
Ties - Neckties
- All of our Regular Adult Ties run 54" inches in Length - XL Ties are 62:" in Length
- Some ties are also available Clip On and Zipper styles
- Poly Ties are made of quality 100% Polyester or a Poly/Silk Blend
- Silk Ties are made with the Highest Quality 100% Silk
- And, you guessed it, our Cotton Ties are 100% Cotton
- Boys & Toddler Ties and ALL Bow Ties have Sizes Listed on Product Page
Gloves - Sizing
To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your hand with a tape measure across your palm. You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
- Measure around the hand at the fullest part
- If you are RIGHT handed, take measurements from your RIGHT hand
- If you are LEFT handed, take measurements from your LEFT hand.
- The number of inches measured equals the size of the glove
- XS= 6 - 7 inches or 18SM (Listed Under Kids Sized Gloves)
- S = 7 - 8 inches or 20cm
- M = 8 - 9 inches or 23cm
- L = 9 - 10 inches or 25cm
- XL=10 - 11 inches or 28cm
We hope that you and everyone on your shopping list
will enjoy our selection of products.
Please feel free to call or email with any questions